Welcome to the OpenVINS project! The following guides will help new users through the downloading of the software and running on datasets that we support. Additionally, we provide information on how to get your own sensors running on our system and have a guide on how we perform calibration. Please feel free to open an issue if you find any missing or areas that could be clarified.
From a high level the system is build on a few key algorithms. At the center we have the ov_
- Sparse feature visual tracking (KLT and descriptor-based)
- Fundamental math types used to represent states
- Initialization procedures
- Multi-sensor simulator that generates synthetic measurements
- Installation Guide — Installation guide for OpenVINS and dependencies
- Simple Tutorial — Simple tutorial on getting OpenVINS running out of the box.
- Supported Datasets — Links to supported datasets and configuration files
- Sensor Calibration — Guide to how to calibration your own visual-inertial sensors.